Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Peter W. Kulicki Desings sub enclosures


1371_marine

Recommended Posts

Posted
The only guy besides myself that I will buy designs from is 80inches and I consult with him for his serious skills with bandpass designs. I'm really not in the mood to design an enclosure for my new woofers that came in today, so Accordman I'll give you a shout in the near future regarding it.

bandpass masta

court tv certified*

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Posted

I will chime in here. Sorry to keep this going. Marine if you want his site it is pwkdesigns.com. I would never order a blue print from him again. I am not bashing Pete or his skills but his customer service needs much improvement :aggressive: . Now I did not pay for a rush order but I did not think it would think it would take over 2.5 months and still nothing and not even a email reply or update. I will glad support and pay people from the forum. They are very helpful and communicate very well and will not give you a design until you are both satisfied.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1551 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...