Sundown Audio

One Amp In, One More To Go!

Well I finally decided which amps I was going to get, so I chose these bad boys

Image005-1.jpg

Image004.jpg

Image008.jpg

I was only able to get one T10001bd right now, anniversary comin up so you know were my money's going!!! LOL!!

I'll get the other T10001bd at the end of next month, Can't wait!!!

Edited by j_black10

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

Oh yeah, I found out I can't run this amp at .7 ohms. It goes into protect mode when I really pump my music with both subs hooked up. With just one hooked up at 1.4 ohms, it will play all day long at full throttle!! So I series both subs together at 2.8 ohms and it plays fine!! Subs are underpowered though but I gotta have some bump!! LOL!! I'll run it like this for now, until I get the other amp!!!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

Yeah I thought it was weird too. I use to have a RF 1001bd (2 ohm stable) and ran it 1 ohm all day long with no problem. And this one plays fine at .7ohms at a lower volume, but when I crank it up it will play for about a minute then I goes into protect mode. Though it might be because of lack of voltage, but it stays around 14 volts. I also checked the remote wire voltage and it stays constant at 12.8 volts. I think it depends on the amp and I just got one that can't play below 1 ohm. No big deal, I had already decide to get 2 of those bad boys anyway, for future plans!!!!

Also, this one amp pushes these Qs way better than my old Hifonics Brutus bx1500d did!!! Although that brutus did run at .7 ohms all day long.

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

What's up guys just curious on what u paid for your t10001bd?HORNETS NEST has mad hook ups on prices for most major products.Who doesn't want a better deal right?Send him a pm and you might be glad you did.Just trying to help everybody out cause people been helpin me out thanks

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

i thought these amps didnt go into protect mode if wired to low?

Mine Did!!!

And Earthman, I paid $330 for a refurb with a 2 year warranty from High Desert Audio!!! Can you beat that?

Edited by j_black10

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower