i have a 1993 camry. all of a sudden i feel my car is slow when i accelerate. and kind of feel sluggish :\. it drives fine, i drove on the freeway no problem but i know for sure its performance changed.

also, sometimes the gas pedal is hard to press at times. as if it was stuck but i can still accelerate.

anyone can help me? thank you very much.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

im a mechanic.. could be a shit ton of things wrong... first question is what brand gas do you use? and i don't care what the haters say... arco gas is not the same as shell or chevron.....

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

im a mechanic.. could be a shit ton of things wrong... first question is what brand gas do you use? and i don't care what the haters say... arco gas is not the same as shell or chevron.....

i just filled up today. i went to shell number 87. i usually go to shell.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

could be the alternator draggin it down... do you have the ac on too while your taking off?

i havnt used my a/c for months. i do have a sound system, and usually beat when im driving but not to the max because my lights dim. also i got some kind of whining noises when i accelerate.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

it's not something i can really fix over the internet... diagnosing is hard on the computer lol... might be time for a simple tune up or something.. might wanna check timing even

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

^^ yea maybe your system is dragging the alt. what do you have in your car?

mono amp: kicker 750.1 (06 model)

4-channel: kicker 350.4 (08 model)

4/8 gauge wiring

rockford cap 1 farad x_x

idax200

eqs746

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical