it's not something i can really fix over the internet... diagnosing is hard on the computer lol... might be time for a simple tune up or something.. might wanna check timing even

yeah i know that i just wanted to see if anyone can give me tips you know ...

timing belt you mean? the timing belt is practically brand new.

i forgot to mention, their is a hole (slit) on my air intake hose, can this be causing it?

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

have you done the big 3 yet?

no big 3 yet. i was planning on doing it really soon. i was going to do all 4 gauge since im not pushing alot of wattage.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

depends on where the leak is... im not talking timing chain... my bro had a 92 corolla... timing was all messed up due to distributor being too loose... it moved around and caused the car to run like crap...

also does the vehicle run rough at idle... when your in park..

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

depends on where the leak is... im not talking timing chain... my bro had a 92 corolla... timing was all messed up due to distributor being too loose... it moved around and caused the car to run like crap...

also does the vehicle run rough at idle... when your in park..

the leak ... its in the middle.

"also does the vehicle run rough at idle... when your in park.."

im sorry excuse me my noobiness in cars but i dont get that. you mean when i rev im in park?

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

does the engine shake a lot when you're in park with your foot off the gas... or sluggish

no its pretty smooth. i can double check tomorrow though. also this maybe random but i got a my radiator flushed and got new coolant when i was going to get my oil change.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

does the engine shake a lot when you're in park with your foot off the gas... or sluggish

oh wait i forgot. when the gear is in reverse and with my foot on the brake the car does shake like the steering wheel. but it doesnt shake it like an earthquake or anything. im not sure when thee gear is in drive if the car shakes.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

well i can't really do any more diag over the internet... i'd just try to do a tune up change fuel filter and such.. new plugs and plug wires.... and check timing like i said

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

well i can't really do any more diag over the internet... i'd just try to do a tune up change fuel filter and such.. new plugs and plug wires.... and check timing like i said

do you know where i get those things checked up at? man most of the shop around here are dirty. always boostin up the prices adding stuff i dont need. hard to find a honest mechanic/shop around here.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

Archived