Yeah, it's the round thing that opens when you press the gas pedal. I like to use carb cleaner because it doesn't evaporate quite as fast as brake cleaner so it gives it a little more time to dissolve the carbon build up, but you can use carb cleaner, brake cleaner, or intake cleaner.

and make sure not to get any liquids into that hole right, behind the butterfly? just clean the butterfly right?

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

and make sure not to get any liquids into that hole right, behind the butterfly? just clean the butterfly right?

You can get it in there just not a lot. Yeah, clean the butterfly and where the edges meet the outside when it's closed.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

You can get it in there just not a lot. Yeah, clean the butterfly and where the edges meet the outside when it's closed.

well i seen two cleaners at walmart. one is a "throttle body and intake cleaner, brand was CRC" and one is a "carb out cleaner, the brand is Gumout. which should i get? both are around 3 bucks.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

well i seen two cleaners at walmart. one is a "throttle body and intake cleaner, brand was CRC" and one is a "carb out cleaner, the brand is Gumout. which should i get? both are around 3 bucks.

I'd get the throttle body and intake cleaner since you'll be cleaning the throttle body on your intake, but it really doesn't matter.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

• 2 months later...

go to advanced auto or o'rielly auto parts and get some stuff called SEAFOAM, I parked my Pontiac for 8 months and it was running kinda rough when i parked it, but it barely idled when I tried to start it in the spring, I ran that stuff through it and it and it cleaned it right up (ran through Intake method). Also this sounds kinda dumb but check you tire pressure.. sometimes ppl overlook the stupid stuff like that and think its something mechanical.. other than that trust the other guys on here they seem knowledgeable.

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move!

go to advanced auto or o'rielly auto parts and get some stuff called SEAFOAM, I parked my Pontiac for 8 months and it was running kinda rough when i parked it, but it barely idled when I tried to start it in the spring, I ran that stuff through it and it and it cleaned it right up (ran through Intake method). Also this sounds kinda dumb but check you tire pressure.. sometimes ppl overlook the stupid stuff like that and think its something mechanical.. other than that trust the other guys on here they seem knowledgeable.

i seafoamed my car. i didnt see a change in performance that day. the next day the throttle response was better. i still have some gunk/black build up on my distributor cap. it runs smoother now.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

check your spark plug wires

damn nice car.. thing look mean.

spark plugs can cause slow acceleration, bad mileage, and bad engine performance? thanks.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

Archived