cqtama Posted December 19, 2009 Report Posted December 19, 2009 wow.. thats kinda cool though. fucked up but nice to see a the bmw can handle itself off road. at least they got a nice shot of the license plate on the way out R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
Bumpin Corolla Posted December 20, 2009 Report Posted December 20, 2009 dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lmfao its sad for those other cars but i still LOL'D
LunatikGixxer Posted December 20, 2009 Report Posted December 20, 2009 wowww whut a dumbass.. How exactly do u go about hitting the gas like that to do all of that? It was pretty funny but its kinda scary knowing u could be sitting at a light and some dumbass like this comes in a beamer running ur car over lol. 2002 Dodge durango 4.7L Autopage 2 way remote start alarm system 2 AQ 15 Aluminum coils. 1 AQ2200D (soon to be 2). 8.5 cubes tuned to 38hz. Yellow top under hood. Kinetik 1800 in rear. Big 3. (H/O Alt Soon to come) Kicker ZX200.4 Kicker 6.5 doors (blown) RF 6.5 comp set (soon to come) 1 run of Stinger 1/0 guage (soon to be 3) All of the above is all gone Currently own a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 No audio components.
CodyB Posted December 21, 2009 Report Posted December 21, 2009 thats like this car Thats a movie, see the identical car behind it @ 0:09? 88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!
BeatBox Posted December 21, 2009 Report Posted December 21, 2009 ^^^^ LMAO thats crazy! I like how the BMW just sneaks away like nothing happened lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.