How Hard And How Much?

Hell a few tools and a jack and some jackstands and you could do that yourself if you could get the U bolts off..That is a Driveway job there...That is if your model Nissan is designed like my model Nissan was...Mine was an 88 Model, but it also wasn't 4x4 so I am not real familiar with that..Front end might give you trouble, but I'm not 100% positive..

Guest Nismofreak

^^ My is a 1995 with 4 wheel drive...That is the problem...Man I will get some one to do it...I don't know shit about lowering ....Well I rather have a pro do it rather than me fucking up my car...lol

good idea! I have seen many kids (to include myself back in the day) spend 2x as much to do it my self the first time and then pay some one to fix the fuck up. unless your 100% about it just watch the pros do it and learn from them!

I am not saying that dyiers are wron but if aint got the skill, u aint got the skill! (sometimes the proper tools have alot to do with it too!)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Yeah it is fun cutting U bolts off of a Nissan..My truck was so low..My U bolts would get stuck on a 2 inch curb I had at my job..I have cut several Ubolts out from under that old Nissan truck..Because they would grind away and when you tried to get the bolts off of them they would strip...Wasn't fun..Yeah take it to a shop..Wish I had some pictures of my old truck..Mercedes Benz Green with Gold flake, Gold fender trim, wide stick out of your fenders 3 inches Chrome and Gold Daytons(Remember those days)??? Black Soft bed cover, the kind that mounted inside the rails, Blacked out tail lights..That is old school to the fullesst right there..

Guest Nismofreak
Yeah it is fun cutting U bolts off of a Nissan..My truck was so low..My U bolts would get stuck on a 2 inch curb I had at my job..I have cut several Ubolts out from under that old Nissan truck..Because they would grind away and when you tried to get the bolts off of them they would strip...Wasn't fun..Yeah take it to a shop..Wish I had some pictures of my old truck..Mercedes Benz Green with Gold flake, Gold fender trim, wide stick out of your fenders 3 inches Chrome and Gold Daytons(Remember those days)??? Black Soft bed cover, the kind that mounted inside the rails, Blacked out tail lights..That is old school to the fullesst right there..

Dam you suck....Want pics so bad so I can copy you...lol...Why did you sell it?

I didn't sell it..I wrapped it around the top of a Telephone pole..The top of the Telephone pole, I climbed one of those Ground wires that come down and connect into the ground..Flipped it several times..It messed it up bad..Twisted the frame literally like a pretzel from front to back Caved the roof all the way to the door where you rest your arm at..I am a lucky, meant to be here dude my friend..Back in my drinking days.

Guest Nismofreak

that sucks man....So pretty much you were in a accident from what you are telling me....Try to find some pics of it...it would rock.