WTB Rockford 2/0 gauge power wire

BumpinLow

i have aprox 15-17 feet of 2/0 but its not fosgates its funkin audios hyper stream wire

very flexable with a high strand count (dont know the exact number but after stripin and crimpn the shit ive come to notice how much is inside the jacket lol)

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

• 2 weeks later...

2g or 2/0g? the rf wire is 5923 strands or something around there... if you really want to know id walk to my room and check later.... hey bumpin low would you be willing to do a group buy? all i got is black but i could use red so if you want i could contact my rf dealer about it. but if your looking for something cheap i would by mrwigs wire... saw pics and was impressed but decided against it.. oh nad to give you an idea of what price might be i paid $4 a foot in march or may so no idea on current price with ghetto copper going up

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Guest 90accordman

2g or 2/0g? the rf wire is 5923 strands or something around there... if you really want to know id walk to my room and check later.... hey bumpin low would you be willing to do a group buy? all i got is black but i could use red so if you want i could contact my rf dealer about it. but if your looking for something cheap i would by mrwigs wire... saw pics and was impressed but decided against it.. oh nad to give you an idea of what price might be i paid $4 a foot in march or may so no idea on current price with ghetto copper going up

He does mean 2/0 wire, whats Mr.wigs wire if i may ask...i have a Tsunami wire hookup but still interested in knowing

mrwigglezdj's wire... i asked about it a while back and it looks to be about the same size as the rf wire...

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer