Challenge at the shop. LOL man this is funny

i got 20 on 4 12's. 3 reasons. 1. his box is ported. 2. box isnt prefab. 2. more cone area

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

What's the challenge?? My computer is being shitty right now and is taking forever to load a 6+ min video.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

this is like watching the special olympics....

who the hell is making such a big deal over something that takes 30 seconds, that we've all seen done better, and that proves nothing

a "3000 watt" amp powering 500wrms 15's, and "4800 watts" of kole power in the other whip, aka almost what i put to my pair of highs in my front doors.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

What's the challenge?? My computer is being shitty right now and is taking forever to load a 6+ min video.

4 12" kicker I think cvx's on 4800 watts and 2 15" cvr's on 3000 watts

WTF is a DON DOLLA!!!

LMAO :rofl:

I know lol

this is like watching the special olympics....

who the hell is making such a big deal over something that takes 30 seconds, that we've all seen done better, and that proves nothing

a "3000 watt" amp powering 500wrms 15's, and "4800 watts" of kole power in the other whip, aka almost what i put to my pair of highs in my front doors.

Ooook I am just posting the vids you sound mad mane. lol

no anger

just confused

i dont get any of these videos. i see it now. guy with the white truck will play somethin, video will show whatever wiggles, some trash talk will go on, red truck will play something and there will be a video of something wiggling on the truck, some more trash talk will go on, and then whoever is there will decide the red truck is louder(because its less ghetto). theres like hundreds of them on youtube and idk where they all come from. im halfway ashamed theres even videos of my car in existance because i cant find a damn thing interesting about any of them

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

no anger

just confused

i dont get any of these videos. i see it now. guy with the white truck will play somethin, video will show whatever wiggles, some trash talk will go on, red truck will play something and there will be a video of something wiggling on the truck, some more trash talk will go on, and then whoever is there will decide the red truck is louder(because its less ghetto). theres like hundreds of them on youtube and idk where they all come from. im halfway ashamed theres even videos of my car in existance because i cant find a damn thing interesting about any of them

uh thanks.