Fi Q On 1800w Daily ?

idk i would run a fully loaded bl of that but i think thats kinda pushin it with a q. and just incase if you were plannin on running that amp at .7 ohms it will NOT handle it. i just found that out the hard way.

Edited by jcm1689

Jcm On my BL Wired to 1 ohm I am getting an ohm reading of 1.1 not .7. I thought it would be lower than 1.1 seeing that each coil on the BL is 1.5 ohms, but it is working well so...Who knows..

Jcm On my BL Wired to 1 ohm I am getting an ohm reading of 1.1 not .7. I thought it would be lower than 1.1 seeing that each coil on the BL is 1.5 ohms, but it is working well so...Who knows..

wierd....the ssds i just installed wired to one ohm come out at .8 and .7

You also got to think about this too..You have 4 coils where I have 2..Plus..I just checked my sub, took it out...And checked each coil....1.9-2.0 per coil on my meter...When wired together 1.1-1.0 ohms...Just where it is supposed to be at...That is crazy isn't it...Fi website says 1.5, could just be my Craftsman meter...Anyway..it sounds good it is slammin..Gotta get that video of this beast when I get my Crank pulley in...