i found this crap while looking at my space. This guy bought the same truck as steve and claims to be coming south to battle him. funny we've never heard steve say anything about this clowns intentions.

Brooklyn Attitudes and I will be going from city to city showcasing how we do it here. We will send the smaller goons out first before letting taste "Big Red", "el Bori" or SuperBeast" and one of our trips is to Scrapin the Coast down south which I have an appointed with Meade jr. I will send no one after him. As soon as I arrive, Im not announcing myself, just pull bumper to bumper to him and let loose. I will shut down 95% of my vocals and 4 of my subs and if I need some more power than I will have a switch to activate the rest.

someone made a comment of his new aquired taste in vehicles and he got really offended.

Beast brought a truck just like Meade............................

sorry to brst your bubb;e but that truck has been out before Meade and I picked up for peanuts because this is the low level entry line truck. Why spend when it about music and beatin you down.

what a clown, what ppl do for attention.

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:20 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice wrote:

NICE. WE CALL BEAST. LI MEADE FROM NOW ON. OLD ASS FUCKING TRUCK. YOUR JUST A BOOTLEG OF STEVE MEADE

got an update

i found this crap while looking at my space. This guy bought the same truck as steve and claims to be coming south to battle him. funny we've never heard steve say anything about this clowns intentions.

Brooklyn Attitudes and I will be going from city to city showcasing how we do it here. We will send the smaller goons out first before letting taste "Big Red", "el Bori" or SuperBeast" and one of our trips is to Scrapin the Coast down south which I have an appointed with Meade jr. I will send no one after him. As soon as I arrive, Im not announcing myself, just pull bumper to bumper to him and let loose. I will shut down 95% of my vocals and 4 of my subs and if I need some more power than I will have a switch to activate the rest.

someone made a comment of his new aquired taste in vehicles and he got really offended.

sorry to brst your bubb;e but that truck has been out before Meade and I picked up for peanuts because this is the low level entry line truck. Why spend when it about music and beatin you down.

what a clown, what ppl do for attention.

That straight confused me, they go from talking about J Price (AKA meade JR) to steve meade, and then to some entry level vehicle? wtf is an entry level vehicle? and who are these people hes talking about? Sounds like a mega douche to me

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Oh lawd...I bout wrecked reading that lmao..that dudes a trip. He contacted me on either fb or myspace and was asking me if I wanted to compete with him at scrapin this year so I said sure I'm. Not scared...so he says what u want it to be? Bass,vocals or both...so I said bass,on the tl, since I know you will have 86 ennenence speakers in each door ill give you the benefit of the doubt therr..so he says ok bet ill see you at scrapin..I'm like allrighty buddy...and sorry if this didn't make much sense m.postin while drivin in traffic ftl

like i said this guy is a clown with money.wich he would send cash this way.no they call him mini meade because he bought the same truck as steve (lol)

Oh lawd...I bout wrecked reading that lmao..that dudes a trip. He contacted me on either fb or myspace and was asking me if I wanted to compete with him at scrapin this year so I said sure I'm. Not scared...so he says what u want it to be? Bass,vocals or both...so I said bass,on the tl, since I know you will have 86 ennenence speakers in each door ill give you the benefit of the doubt therr..so he says ok bet ill see you at scrapin..I'm like allrighty buddy...and sorry if this didn't make much sense m.postin while drivin in traffic ftl

I dont understand posts like these.

I Really dont think Steve cares. These guys are clowns goin after a man that could care less. lol

Even if any of these clowns are louder it dont mean steve is less of a man or stereo enthusiast lol.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

like i said this guy is a clown with money.wich he would send cash this way.no they call him mini meade because he bought the same truck as steve (lol)

Is there some link you can send? Your explaination is about as uncomprehendable as it gets.

4 15" dc audio level 4 xl's in 4th order blow through

2 IA 40.1's at 2 ohms strapped with 3.9 rise...currently own 4 IA 40.1s.....

1 06zx3504 running Kicker QS 6 1/2's

1 iraggi 180 amp alt

1 optima d34 yellow top under hood

5 deka intimidators

HU - Eclipse AVX5000 W/ DCU-105

Termlabed 157db at 38hz 6000 watts

Too many of these shit talkers out there that need to get their own game and quit being copies of everyone else. Yes Steve does some of the best work ive ever seen and is a great guy. He doesnt let the popularity go to his head either. The ones that have to copy everyone else is what gives us car audio fanatics a bad name. We should learn from each other and help each other when we need it but take what you learn and do things your way. Use what you have learned and make it your own not just a copy of someone else. If you think you do it better than someone else then so be it but prove that with a competion or automotive show. You dont have to be bashing someone just because you dont like their style.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png