Hmm, I seem to have a slight voltage difference question?

As most of you know what my install consists of, here is something I found out today, it may be normal, it may NOT be normal, but im asking anyways.

With truck OFF, my voltage at front batt is ~12.72, however voltage at rear buss bar is 12.62..........A WHOLE .10 drop!! is this normal? I can maybe guess that the power has to run thru all the fuses, which may in turn create resistance maybe??? However with truck ON, voltage up front reads 15.75 and rear buss bars read 15.68...... So less of a difference with truck on, then off....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

i vote for wire resistance. seems totally normal to me

but .10 of a drop? I'm not using 20Ft plus per run though. My power runs are like 12-13ft in length, which isnt long by any means....... I would think resistance shouldnt be that bad.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

but .10 of a drop? I'm not using 20Ft plus per run though. My power runs are like 12-13ft in length, which isnt long by any means....... I would think resistance shouldnt be that bad.

thats not too bad,i know someone who has 1 more volt extra from the front batt than the rear..

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

Lol .10 and .1 is the same bro

tehehe. Yeah .1 is 100% fine but with large battery banks you need to remember to charge them every so often or you will start to see a larger gap in voltage. When the car is running you voltage will sway .1 just back and forth because some computers up the rpm's with high current draws like in my jeep when the bass hits my engine will rev up more to compensate for the current draw