any dj's in here? im interested in it but dont know where to start so ive come here to see what yall got for me

I am not sure if this counts but I just started training on my buddies two pioneer cdj-1000's which are pretty much the standard turntable now. It is very humbling to try beat matching for the first time.

learning those and a good mixing board is basically the start.

images-1.jpg

any dj's in here? im interested in it but dont know where to start so ive come here to see what yall got for me

ive gotten into the dj stuff not to long ago, if you want to get into it without blowing allot of your money get some stanton t60 tables and a denon 120 mixer and u will be set. great combo and will be enough for you to learn on and u can always move up later

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

ive gotten into the dj stuff not to long ago, if you want to get into it without blowing allot of your money get some stanton t60 tables and a denon 120 mixer and u will be set. great combo and will be enough for you to learn on and u can always move up later

first get a lap top apple is the best way you can go!! i have an macbookpro love it and serato will be your best friend!! sum cdjs it all depends on your budget i would recomend get the lap top first fill dat bish up wit music u can get a cheaper software like traktor, torq, dj virtual, but serato will be the best way to go

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

<<<< DJ here

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

What kind of "DJ" do you want to be? Club DJ? Scratch/battle DJ? Audioque DJ?

You forgot internet Dj. Internet radio is rather large ya know.....

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Yeah, because vinyl and cartridges and all that stuff is really inexpensive?

CD's are almost free and you can put anything you want on it. It allows you to do anything you can with vinyl without ruining your records. Sure, the initial investment is expensive, but that is all you have to pay for. Burn your own records onto CD-R.

Face it, vinyl is finally dying.

images-1.jpg

Yeah, because vinyl and cartridges and all that stuff is really inexpensive?

CD's are almost free and you can put anything you want on it. It allows you to do anything you can with vinyl without ruining your records. Sure, the initial investment is expensive, but that is all you have to pay for. Burn your own records onto CD-R.

Face it, vinyl is finally dying.

lol well im old school dj then i guess. plus if you dont have $1,000 for an apple, $500 for music software, then the vinyle is pretty cheap. i dont see why you would spend almost $3k on something u would like to try. I think i payed $600 for case, 2 turntables, mixer, headphones, like 20 vinyles to practace with. just saying...

lol and yeah vinyle is dying, sadly so

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

lol well im old school dj then i guess. plus if you dont have $1,000 for an apple, $500 for music software, then the vinyle is pretty cheap. i dont see why you would spend almost $3k on something u would like to try. I think i payed $600 for case, 2 turntables, mixer, headphones, like 20 vinyles to practace with. just saying...

lol and yeah vinyle is dying, sadly so

I think CD's(Music mostly) are starting to die. :D Everybody has mp3 players, ipods, flashdrives, hdd's, etc.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!