Second Skin Audio

coil burning??

LoudBimmer

if i'm gonna do big 3, will it kill my stock battery?

Why would it hurt your battery? It's only going to help your battery.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

You wont have to worry about it soon. You keep bumpin your amp and sub into the low 11's and it will all be toast soon enough.

You got good advice. Do the Big 3 and then get a better alt. Your stock alt is probably 80-90 amps in that little SUV. Your electrical just cant keep up with what you are trying to run. Whats going to kill your battery is discharging it beyond its limits time and time again without your alt having enough capacity to recharge it. Your worrying about the wrong thing my man.

You wont have to worry about it soon. You keep bumpin your amp and sub into the low 11's and it will all be toast soon enough.

You got good advice. Do the Big 3 and then get a better alt. Your stock alt is probably 80-90 amps in that little SUV. Your electrical just cant keep up with what you are trying to run. Whats going to kill your battery is discharging it beyond its limits time and time again without your alt having enough capacity to recharge it. Your worrying about the wrong thing my man.

will do big 3 when it's gonna get warmer outside. Probably get a new battry too by that time.

I'm not getting new alt now, cause i'll be switching car soon.

will do big 3 when it's gonna get warmer outside. Probably get a new battry too by that time.

I'm not getting new alt now, cause i'll be switching car soon.

if your gonna get a new alt on your other car, dont play it so loudly on your current car.

low voltage like that for extended periods of time will end up having a visit from puff the magic dragon, destroying your equipment.

Archived