Second Skin Audio

coil burning??

LoudBimmer

it was 4 gauge power and ground on JBL 300.1

:bsflag:

carsub1062.jpg

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

hell no, its a wonderfully loud unclipped song... get the right copy... same with money man... those are top 20 loudest songs i have

idk where you got your version but mine is straight off of the cd.

how do you have the sub wired? just want to double check that your running at the correct ohm load. and i saw a vid where you were only using one coil, im sure it was just because you were joking around but i want to make sure you have both coils hooked up and correctly. make a pic.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

how do you have the sub wired? just want to double check that your running at the correct ohm load. and i saw a vid where you were only using one coil, im sure it was just because you were joking around but i want to make sure you have both coils hooked up and correctly. make a pic.

i thought you only have to hook up 1 coil. cause right now i just have 1 side hooked up.

idk where you got your version but mine is straight off of the cd.

dude get my version, lol... its loud and very clean

i thought you only have to hook up 1 coil. cause right now i just have 1 side hooked up.

seriously

ban this man

u need to hook up both, how blind can u really be, when did u ever see ANYWHERE on this forum that you can hook one coil up????

so ur sending all 600w to one coil... which would be the same as both on 1200 when it comes to how each coil has to disipate the heat

i really cant believe uve been on this long and hooked one coil up

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

seriously

ban this man

u need to hook up both, how blind can u really be, when did u ever see ANYWHERE on this forum that you can hook one coil up????

so ur sending all 600w to one coil... which would be the same as both on 1200 when it comes to how each coil has to disipate the heat

i really cant believe uve been on this long and hooked one coil up

:blush::unknw:

lol, tnx for the tip man, i will fix it all tomorrow.

quick question

can i run this set up for a about a week or 2 without fuse holder? cause the one i have right now only fits 4 gauge wire.

hahaha, i knew it.

popcorn.gif till this guy burns his car down. =@ hope it happens on new years!!

problem solved.

why didn't you say you were playing off of one coil to begin with?

Archived