SOLD - Please lock

got my termals today................. fast shipping dude thanks

great packaging (my wife even said it was nicely done) thanks again bro

Glad they got there so quick. I really tried to package things neat, I hate hearing things slide around a box, getting beat up/scratched or cracked. Hope they work good for you.

I have money in hand for those woofers if you want. Ill take them asap if they still arent sold. Shoot me a PM

I'm going to send you a PM in just a minute- but I have a deposit to hold them.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I got a rental car to go outta town for christmas so I don't have my truck. I'm interested in the mla if you could get in touch with chris to find out about it fitting my my alt.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

The engine is 5.3l - it is an '01

These are the only ones I have- my external hard drive crashed last month and I lost all my original pictures :(

Mechman7.jpg

Mechman6.jpg

Here is a bracket pretty much identical to mine, except mine is black with a decal instead of being green and engraved:

2q399h2.jpg

33a855i.jpg

33faql1.jpg

The bolts have a bit of rust on them now, but they are a cheap replace if you are worried about cosmetics - otherwise there is absolutely nothing wrong with them. The bracket has no blemishes I'm aware of, just the bolts.

I love how sturdy this bracket is, it's beefy as hell. I've seen 3 other companies dual brackets and between the extra steel and the fact this is one solid piece it is a lot better imo.

I can try to get some pics tomorrow if you want up to date, but the bracket is still on my car and it's hard to get a camera in to get good shots.

Just let me know, thanks!

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Ever find out anything on the mla?

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

Update-

Pulled out the MLA module and got pics.

Also got a belt count - Dual bracket comes with 3 belts!

This dual bracket fits GM Tahoe, Suburban, Sierra, Silverado, Hummer, some blazers (I think), Yukon, may be more but pretty much anything with a 5.3

Because of how many vehicles it fits the idler pulley is adjustable, and some vehicles need a 113" and other 115" belt.

I have a brand new 113" belt, and 2 115" still in great shape. They'll get thrown in with the bracket, so basically you get an extra 50-60 bucks worth of belts with the bracket.

belts1.jpg

belts2.jpg

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

MLA goes to me! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Yes sir, SOLD!

It was sort of sad driving my vehicle today and looking at the voltage after pulling the module out. I ran the low setting (14.8-15.1) 95% of the time, but that's still well over the 13.5-13.8 I see without it. Thanks again!

Anyone interested in alternator or bracket let me know- I'm pulling both off tomorrow and will post more pictures.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived