my girls hidin something!

Too many comments to read this early in the morning for me, so pretty much this is easiest way to think of it. If you really had to sit on your computer, get on SMD and create a topic about this, then you obviously don't trust her. So why in the world are you going to sit there and continue to date somebody if you don't trust them? You're just putting yourself through stupid bullshit/drama that is not needed, but that is just the way I see it. If you know for a fact they are cheating on you, and you already don't have feelings for them, you can easily mess with them and make their life a living hell, because they obviously still have feelings for you if they are still dating on you and cheating, they are just confused. If that is the case, just sit back and relax. Ask the same questions just in different ways, you'll end up getting different answers most of the time, and let it all build up then bring it up. Completely rock her world :yahoo: But whatever you do end up doing, just make the right decision. Nobody needs extra bullshit/drama than is already present in their life.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I'm all for fighting if the situation calls for it... But put yourself in this dude's shoes for a minute, he's just trying to get some pussy. Just dump the broad and find someone new, it's not like she's the only one around. There are soo many females out there, so stressing over one that might be cheating on you and acts shady like this isn't worth it. Think about it like this, is a possibly cheating girlfriend worth catching a charge for if you go fight this guy. Hell imagine how it will look if he puts a whooping on your ass, you both go to jail, and then he takes your girl. Hahahaha

hahahahha that would def be sum fukked up stuff lol.

Take this for what its worth, but I would try to fuck her too, boyfriend or not. Can't blame the dude. I mean whats the reason you got with her? LoL. Either you are insecure in yourself to not trust her, you have a reason to believe she would cheat on you or you have cheated on her or another girl in the past and think you know what signs to look for and have jumped to a conclusion. (sure there are more).

Then again, three sides to every story. His, hers and the truth.

BTW, when you dump her can I have her phone number? Just for sexting though :rofl:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

hey dude army guy is right its not his fault l have had this happen to me after going out with my ex for 3 yrs l let it go and was the best thing l could of done, what is beating the guy up going to do, it wont change the way she thinks, just get rid of her and find another ... you can only get better !!

current SQ car:

98 holden combo

jvc usb headunit

4 prv audio bullet tweeters

8 prv audio neo 8"

16 obsidian audio v2 12" woofers

8 crescendo bc2000d

10 120 a/h Schneider agm batts

Mechman SMD 350 amp H/O alternator (dual alt setup)

All Shok industries cables

..... pretty soft really

I'm all for fighting if the situation calls for it... But put yourself in this dude's shoes for a minute, he's just trying to get some pussy. Just dump the broad and find someone new, it's not like she's the only one around. There are soo many females out there, so stressing over one that might be cheating on you and acts shady like this isn't worth it. Think about it like this, is a possibly cheating girlfriend worth catching a charge for if you go fight this guy. Hell imagine how it will look if he puts a whooping on your ass, you both go to jail, and then he takes your girl. Hahahaha

X2 exactly I been that other guy and honestly the girl always just said she was trying to break up with her current boyfriend. A few weeks later she said they split up and the girls dad confronted me (cuz the boyfriend was a bitch) saying that they were still together. I felt obligated to say sorry to the boyfriend he actually cried I could tell he wanted to fight, it just was not in his best interest. DUMP THE GIRL THIS WILL BE AN ON-GOING PROBLEM

steven.jpg

Archived