my girls hidin something!

alright welll this dude started chatting with my girl sayin shes sexy and shit so i told her not to talk to him shes like aight well he works at this arena were her niece plays hockey they talked there then that night after i left her house i guess they talked. yestarday morning i went over all her texts were deleted and then late hat night he texts her saying "dont text tonight my gf over ttyl" grab my coat and my tims head out the door find out this guys home number holla at him askin him were he lives trippin on him on the phone. you know intimidating shit, then i ask her why she deleted them and hid em from me and she said cause if she told me that they talked i would have flipped.... so hiding something? or am i just trippppin

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

well man sounds like to me she might be hiding something bc if nothing was happening an they were just talking she wouldnt delete them all right b4 u come over

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

She is being shady as hell,if she hasnt fucked around yet give her enuff rope and she will hang herself !! :censored:

TEAM SUNDOWN

GROUNDPOUNDERS INC (SPL TEAM)

156.7 DB CLUB USACI LEGAL!

2009 AMA 0-500 CHAMPION (TEXAS BASS PRODUCTIONS) 151.9@48hz

154.5 at 33hz

TEAM CHANNEL CHECK

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

sa.jpg

Yea bro def sounds like shes hiding something.. otherwise why would she delete all her messages??

2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab

KMC XD Spy series rims

Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets

Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's

Probox 10 and box under rear seat

Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms)

4 gauge wiring

just wait, the lies will catch up sooner or later. and you can find out where he lives just get the number off her cell and google it. anyway, yeah seems shaddy so i would look out about it. practice up on ur fighting skills so you can wip his ass if you catch them doing anything.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Yea bro def sounds like shes hiding something.. otherwise why would she delete all her messages??

she said she deleted them cause she knew id trip on her for talkin to him after i said dont... she said they were talkin about christmas... so i call this cat up and hes with his gf and im just flippin shit on him and hes tellin me the same story. but fuck if i know another part i also left out is that they used to talk last year alot. and this i found out from the girl(that i canooodled with lol) thats friends with him

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-tview touch double din

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

why even bother going for the guy? it isnt his fault... its your girls fault.. he prob dont even know she got a dude to be honest bro... Keep a close eye on her and if she fucks up, dump the chick...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i was gunna say shes doing something.. but if u cheated on her.. then fuck it let her do what she wants.. i hate cheaters... or anyone that helps them cheat

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

why even bother going for the guy? it isnt his fault... its your girls fault.. he prob dont even know she got a dude to be honest bro... Keep a close eye on her and if she fucks up, dump the chick...

he knows iv had encounters with him told him a couple times if he talks to her ill be seein him and then last night when i called him he was scared as shit and said he deleted her off everything,,, i guess its time to lace up my boots and getta stompin

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-tview touch double din

-mtx 6.5(front)

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Archived