Sonic Electronix

The "minimum" to make the ground "shake" with your subs?

holy crap marlo, you got 1700 posts in 3 months. your going to give logan a run for his money in post counts in a short time lol.

oh, and your welcome ;)

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

holy crap marlo, you got 1700 posts in 3 months. your going to give logan a run for his money in post counts in a short time lol.

oh, and your welcome ;)

lmao skittles u just got you self a kudo...

but as for for comment before this one very tru

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

when i had my 5500 15's in my truck and ied play that one song by crime mob my buddy said he seen my back tires start to vibrate alot n could feel the cement vibrateing

and my 8000's are alot louder i think n i unno what affects it does to my truck eccept makein my back glass sound like its tryin to jump out of the tracks its in lol

but ive got better responce's with a downfire box than an upfireing ported but to each his own, my truck gets loud for what it is n likes low notes pritty good too

but if ur just gettin a system to shake ppls cars n other ppls houses ur goin the wrong route big time

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

ive never actualy noticed the ground shaking at any comp... maybe i dont pay attention.

When I was at Carlisle show over summer, assman had no problem shaking the ground LoL....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

When I was at Carlisle show over summer, assman had no problem shaking the ground LoL....

i think im going to sit on the ground at the next show and see if i feel this ground shaking lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived