TahoeJoe Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 Alright men I need some shitty beer wisdom!! This year is once again time for shitty beer new year and I need some names of your personal experience in "Dude this beer tastes like panther piss!" I need a ringer to give my buddies the shits. LAY'EM ON ME HERE WE GO! Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.
TahoeJoe Posted December 23, 2009 Author Report Posted December 23, 2009 Alright men I need some shitty beer wisdom!! This year is once again time for shitty beer new year and I need some names of your personal experience in "Dude this beer tastes like panther piss!" I need a ringer to give my buddies the shits.LAY'EM ON ME HERE WE GO! No worries I already have Coors Light on the list! Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.
mbdblue Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 hands down Steel Reserve....i dont know about the shits, but you'll see it again in the mornin one way or another... AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
SocoJoe Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 Milwaukee Beast or Nat'y Ice... ughhhhh I feel nauseous just typing this lol. The Setup 2009 Volkswagen Jetta 2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz 1 Kicker ZX1001.1 Stock 140A Alt Stock speakers
Red-navi-916 Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 if your playing beer pong it dont matter if its one step bellow water(keystone light) but keystone bud-wiser, Heineken, all FTL! also ^^^what he said BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
SocoJoe Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 if your playing beer pong it dont matter if its one step bellow water(keystone light) but keystone bud-wiser, Heineken, all FTL! Bud light ftw my friend, and Heineken is amazing, you crazzzzy :01nocomment8so: The Setup 2009 Volkswagen Jetta 2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz 1 Kicker ZX1001.1 Stock 140A Alt Stock speakers
TahoeJoe Posted December 23, 2009 Author Report Posted December 23, 2009 God damn you guys came out with some nasty shit quick!! Steel Reserve is filtered piss pan water from the pet store I think. Keystone Light some Beast and LOLOLOL Natural ICE!! WTF I bet that tastes like shit!! Rollin now keep'em comin I need to get'em good this year! Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.
Red-navi-916 Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 Bud light ftw my friend, and Heineken is amazing, you crazzzzy :01nocomment8so: whaaaaaaaaa? hell nahh chuuz lol nah thats just straight piss maybe if i blew a 1.67 or something ill drink any beer lol BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
SocoJoe Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 Guess to each his own lol. Say what you want about Steel Reserve but gimme 3 of them and im good for the night. The Setup 2009 Volkswagen Jetta 2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz 1 Kicker ZX1001.1 Stock 140A Alt Stock speakers
jrplayer36 Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 Beer light taste nasty. jrplayer36
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.