slugdub Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 Man, people are posting GOOD BEERS! Some of these beers I would gladly drink and are even rare. You gotta stick with the task at hand. Here is hands down THE WORLD'S WORST BEER or at least in North America. Jacob Hackstein Light Reviews: I got this as a matter of principle because it costs six dollars and fifty sense for twenty four cans. And indeed it tastes like the cheap crap that it is. It’s got your regular cheap beer grain character plus a weird not of banana--like a Belgian gone terribly wrong. Still, I’ve had worse and paid a lot more for it so this stuff serves a purpose. Yellow with an aroma of skunky corn syrup, rust, and a light(hop?) bitterness, it’s grainy and corny and metallic and everything that I’ve come to expect from this brewer. I need mouthwash!
TahoeJoe Posted December 24, 2009 Author Report Posted December 24, 2009 Well one shitty beer I actually drink alot (embarrassingly enough) it is called Black Label. Not sure how far past Wisconsin it is available though. Otherwise, you said panther piss and I know Wildcat Ice is about the shittiest stuff I've ever found, cheap too. I'm looking for some good ole Wildcat Ice!! Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.
TahoeJoe Posted December 24, 2009 Author Report Posted December 24, 2009 Looks like a road trip this weekend, what do you say Joe? Word!! Gotta have that beer! Everyone thanks for the ideas. I have a list from all your suggestions and headin to the BIG liqour store this weekend!! HEY! If I get one of these and it tastes good you will be hearing from me. Otherwise I will post an update after New Years when people are shitting all over the place! Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.
TahoeJoe Posted December 24, 2009 Author Report Posted December 24, 2009 I've got some tecate, SOL, and some irish imported shit, Leinenkugel's, St. Pauli Girl, Smithwicks... All of which are nasty imo. Just laying around..Where you guys at? I'm in Olathe. We really need to help you out getting rid of that shitty beer by drinking the holy hell out of it! As long as the beer is cold I'm in!! Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.
treossi Posted December 24, 2009 Report Posted December 24, 2009 PBR ftmfw Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
TahoeJoe Posted December 24, 2009 Author Report Posted December 24, 2009 PBR ftmfw Dude that pic you posted with your name and PBR>Everything was fuckin classic.. I would NEVER dream of putting PBR in the shitty beer soda machine. I'm a fan..No worries the good shit is safe around here. Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.
Fraze Posted December 24, 2009 Report Posted December 24, 2009 Long Hammer, and like somone else said anything guiness(esp the dark shit) lol
treossi Posted December 24, 2009 Report Posted December 24, 2009 funny thing is .... i took that picture like a year ago.. it wasn't something i made for this thread Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Siete_Cinqo Posted December 24, 2009 Report Posted December 24, 2009 funny thing is .... i took that picture like a year ago.. it wasn't something i made for this thread treo if you lik arrogant basterd, try the double arrogant its currently in season Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
TahoeJoe Posted December 24, 2009 Author Report Posted December 24, 2009 Here is what ALL the glorious shitty beer is going into!! Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.