Second Skin Audio

new system for the summer

the lv 5 is like 600 right

E-mail Rusty for prices, not nice to drop their prices out to the public like that. People have been yelled at in the past for it.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Okay well you are still going to need a bigger battery in the back btw.

As for the subs, since you want a single 12, the btl is a good decision. I'd also check into, AA Mayhem, or a DC Lv5. There are not THAT many 12s you can find that'll handle that power, I'm sure there are more than I have listed, the ones I listed are first things that popped into my head though.

?

i say keep the 9515 and get a new amp honestly. it will take the power no problem

?

i say keep the 9515 and get a new amp honestly. it will take the power no problem

sry I got lazy I know I need 0awg but I also 4got to tell you I have a 220 EA alt and a red top... as for the subs should I get a btl or something else I don't want DD or AQ I want a single 12 that can take 2500-3000 wrms daily... and to save on weight I want a single 12
Edited by kl0wn

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

If you're getting a 12" woofer like a BTL or similar woofer, I wouldn't expect to save much weight either way... I'd bet that a 12" BTL is damn near the same weight or more than your 9515 does.

But for a single 12 off that power I'd look into a Mach5 SPL. They can take almost any power you can throw at them, fairly priced, great CS, and great build quality.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

i dont conisder that much of an upgrade.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i belive you need to put more power on the DD 9515, it's laughing at the 1500d memphis amp

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .