I was looking at the same stuff but after J00bles said not to run over 3000 watts in it i'm not sure what to do..I'm getting the AudioPipe 30001d amp which is 3000 rms if it does rated which I heard it does..But I dont want to spend 90 bucks on wire..is there something else thats cheaper and still good?

And sorry if this seems like a thread jack..I just didnt want to be flamed for starting a whole nother thread

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

I was looking at the same stuff but after J00bles said not to run over 3000 watts in it i'm not sure what to do..I'm getting the AudioPipe 30001d amp which is 3000 rms if it does rated which I heard it does..But I dont want to spend 90 bucks on wire..is there something else thats cheaper and still good?

And sorry if this seems like a thread jack..I just didnt want to be flamed for starting a whole nother thread

i dont make the wire, but if it can only handle ~250amps, then i wouldnt test the limits of it haha. 3000watts at 14 volts is roughly 200-215amps. you COULD do it, but the full copper wires will do a much better job.

Knu fleks is one of the best for the price. You may also look into stinger's "soundquest" wire, for a good bargain wire.

Edited by J00bles

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

personally i would run 2 runs of klmx over the copper wire its only $0.10 per foot more and you will have more power flow with 2 runs of cca over 1 run of copper

97 Honda Civic Sedan

Rear disc brake conversion

2" drop

17's

lots of exterior mods

SYSTEM

SoundStream VIR-5850 Dvd player

RE 6x9's and 6.5's

Soundstream DTR4.500

Soundstream DTR1.2200

8" RE-x in a t-line

Kinetik 1800

Plans

4-SA-8's

Another Kinetik

High output alt

My Cardomain

Check out the Shok 1/0. Good bargain wire.

And my experience with CCA is fine. I use the Shok CCA 1/0, running an audiopipe 3001d.

1991 Chevrolet Camaro - 355ci, modded.

H/U - Alpine CDE - 9846

Components - Rockford Fosgate P1462/P1692

Drivers - (soon to be) 2- AudioQ HDC315-a's.

Amp - Audiopipe AP30001D.

i dont make the wire, but if it can only handle ~250amps, then i wouldnt test the limits of it haha. 3000watts at 14 volts is roughly 200-215amps. you COULD do it, but the full copper wires will do a much better job.

Knu fleks is one of the best for the price. You may also look into stinger's "soundquest" wire, for a good bargain wire.

why does two runs make suck a diference. is it just cuse the wire can't handle the amount of power that it's getting thrown at it.

no problems bro. as long as we all get the help i don't care if you do a little thread jacking. i know i've done it. lol

no problems bro. as long as we all get the help i don't care if you do a little thread jacking. i know i've done it. lol

Ok. Just didnt want to piss anybody off lol

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

why does two runs make suck a diference. is it just cuse the wire can't handle the amount of power that it's getting thrown at it.

it deals with the conductivity and size of the wires.

2 runs of a lower quality wire may be better to use than 1 run of a good wire, because electricity WILL ALWAYS travel on the path with the least resistance. 2 runs usually means MORE wire overall, and there for, less resistance.

basically, you can send more power through 2 wires, than you could with 1 wire.

OFC Copper wire has a very high rate of conductivity, and has very little resistance. CCA wires are a little less conductive, and have a little more resistance (IIRC)

Edited by J00bles

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

i couldn't have said it better myself^

97 Honda Civic Sedan

Rear disc brake conversion

2" drop

17's

lots of exterior mods

SYSTEM

SoundStream VIR-5850 Dvd player

RE 6x9's and 6.5's

Soundstream DTR4.500

Soundstream DTR1.2200

8" RE-x in a t-line