Sonic Electronix

Dont make erverything in ur brain. Make a plan what u want to do, look/hear arround what u like on amps/subs/speakers. Was on beginning of the month

on the first show for years and was a little bit negativ amazed about these thin sound from Class D amplifiers (was small part from a tuningshow, to hear was RF, Audison,Rainbow and a lot of budgets, the budgets was real shit)against these warm fat sound that i known

from my old (them gone) Mos-Fet Amps, and my imaginations from competitors from a lot of events. Think if u want goooood sound its today a technic

whos called class H/G amps. Schow ur plan the forum and get tipps for what ok or what to use or to do better, lot of good ideas to see here. And if ur plan ok than start to buy build and bump.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Explain to me why you cannot do this? As long as you aren't putting 500 watts rms to a 500 watts rms sub that is DVC then whats the problem? 200-250 RMS to one coil? You saying you can't do this?

i was referring to a certain someone on the forum with a lvl 3 18. lemme rephrase then

do not hook up one vc of a dvc sub using full rms.

half is ok but i still wouldnt do it. it wouldnt be very loud

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Dont make erverything in ur brain. Make a plan what u want to do, look/hear arround what u like on amps/subs/speakers. Was on beginning of the month

on the first show for years and was a little bit negativ amazed about these thin sound from Class D amplifiers (was small part from a tuningshow, to hear was RF, Audison,Rainbow and a lot of budgets, the budgets was real shit)against these warm fat sound that i known

from my old (them gone) Mos-Fet Amps, and my imaginations from competitors from a lot of events. Think if u want goooood sound its today a technic

whos called class H/G amps. Schow ur plan the forum and get tipps for what ok or what to use or to do better, lot of good ideas to see here. And if ur plan ok than start to buy build and bump.

spelling?

ok so ill x2 on " do not buy cheap RCA's "

also NEVER unplug rca's with your deck on. it WILL burn your rca's out on the deck. pioneers are famous for this. if a such thing is done, your shit will make a pop noise when turned on and off.

never connect 2 different size wires together as power wire. same as use suggested wire size from amp company or bigger.

never turn the gain on the amp ALL the way up.

thats all i can think of. that and dont be affraid to do something new, and youcan learn something FROM EVERYONE. no one person knows it all.

edit:spell check

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

ok so about the dont use remote gains?. why not?

and im still not clear on why u shouldnt pump bass at traffic lights, i mean obviously not to piss people off, but i mean does it sometimes turn of ure car lol?... yeh im a noob

2006 Mazda 3 sedan

Fi 18 BTL

AQ2200D

7 cubes 32hz slot ported box

JL mids/highs

JL G-4500

Alpine CDA-105

Big 3 in 1/0

Soundstream 55ah front

Amptech 100ah rear

sig-1.jpg

ok so about the dont use remote gains?. why not?

and im still not clear on why u shouldnt pump bass at traffic lights, i mean obviously not to piss people off, but i mean does it sometimes turn of ure car lol?... yeh im a noob

alot of remote bass knobs are bassboost knobs. which if used improperly (like they are 98% of the time) itll clip your amp and start to make your sub smelly and possibly blow if left like that long enough.

some amps (like the sundowns i think) use an actual remote gain knob. you tune your gains like normal then you plug the knob in and when you turn the remote knob down, the sub volume cuts out, and when you turn it up to the highest point, it doesnt exceed what you set the gain on the actual amp at. so it doesnt clip the amp (unless you tuned the gain that way)

you dont blast music at stoplights because 1, it pisses other people off. 2, its stupid as hell. 3, it gives us bassheads a bad name, thats why everyone is trying to ban this sort of shit.

if your bass turns your car off then you have a serious electrical problem.

alot of remote bass knobs are bassboost knobs. which if used improperly (like they are 98% of the time) itll clip your amp and start to make your sub smelly and possibly blow if left like that long enough.

some amps (like the sundowns i think) use an actual remote gain knob. you tune your gains like normal then you plug the knob in and when you turn the remote knob down, the sub volume cuts out, and when you turn it up to the highest point, it doesnt exceed what you set the gain on the actual amp at. so it doesnt clip the amp (unless you tuned the gain that way)

you dont blast music at stoplights because 1, it pisses other people off. 2, its stupid as hell. 3, it gives us bassheads a bad name, thats why everyone is trying to ban this sort of shit.

if your bass turns your car off then you have a serious electrical problem.

haha sweet thanks m8, all i needed to know about that, and yeh it is stupid as hell.

also, i was talking about the remote bass knob controller. one came with my AQ2200D, and was just seeing if its ok to use it?.

thanks again m8

2006 Mazda 3 sedan

Fi 18 BTL

AQ2200D

7 cubes 32hz slot ported box

JL mids/highs

JL G-4500

Alpine CDA-105

Big 3 in 1/0

Soundstream 55ah front

Amptech 100ah rear

sig-1.jpg