DC Audio 12" level 2, RF T400.4, RF 360.2

i can never bash on JL bro. i like what you have done .... you took your time and it came out neat.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew I wasn't one of those, JL IS THE BEST EVER, kind of people. It was a good deal and was what I needed spec wise and I knew it wasn't going to be crap, though it wasn't going to be anything special either. I was going for stealthy look in my car as I live in Memphis and it just isn't the best place on earth in regards to crime. I wanted to be able to actually open up my car and most people wouldn't be able to see anything. I still have the doors to work on (I am going to flush mount the 6.5s) but other than that, it looks perfectly stock.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

i love everything exept the xover location. but you did a good clean install man. not many people take the time to do that. :good:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i love everything exept the xover location. but you did a good clean install man. not many people take the time to do that. :good:

Thanks I do appriciate it, but why don't you like the xover location?

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

very clean install, like the way everything fits so properly.

Kinda curious why you have the double fuse, or is there a distribution block in the console. Sorry if I missed the post earlier.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

very clean install, like the way everything fits so properly.

Kinda curious why you have the double fuse, or is there a distribution block in the console. Sorry if I missed the post earlier.

I have always used 2 fuses, one high amp fuse near the battery and a fuse rated for the amp near the amp.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I got bored today so I created a video that included everything I have done so far. There is nothing new in the video that isn't in this thread, but like I said, I was bored.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

• 2 weeks later...

New video since I have tuned the amp and sub. Nothing exciting but I did manage to get my windshield and both wipers (front and back) to move a bit. I was even lame enough to put a marker on top of my car and let it dance a little.

ps.- please have low expectations when watching this video, just so you aren't disappointed. :pardon:

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived