Nice #'s bro, did you burp it sealed up @ the show @ sundown one cuz you hit like a 156.x or something right? I cant wait to see this next year.

well as long as u kept the same ratio of volume:port likely it will just be quieter at 29hz with higher tuning and same volume

i still really enjoy head snappin 155s high notes that ur car belts out,

25hz tears ur car apart, 50hz tears ur vision apart

(i read during the 162.1 burp u couldnt even see past volume 30)

... mike thats officialy LOUD! jebbus

I don't mind giving up some of the killer lows as they just beat the car to death and I try to keep it rattle free. And you know I'm more into old school and metal, so I rarely play the low stuff.

Yeah it was rather tough to see on that run, so I just held down the "+" button on the volume and let it climb until the tone ended and I do recall seeing a VERY blurry 3, so it was 30 something volume level. I usually go to 38-40 when at .25ohm, so there might be a few tenths more...

Just kidding Mike, great score. Amazing how far that car has come from its humbling beginnings with the Soundsplinter RL-Ps :D

the sq car that did 147, lulz

and altho at first the fur seems kinda ghey.... its a great addition once it starts moving and it definately covers up the wiring madness you have

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

the sq car that did 147, lulz

and altho at first the fur seems kinda ghey.... its a great addition once it starts moving and it definately covers up the wiring madness you have

actually did a 149@34Hz out of the trunk, but that was with the old HD's. But with TA and a LOT of tuning, plus active front stage it sounded VERY good.

FYI........fur SUCKS to work with.

Oh My........

I really need to wall my Bronco II with two more HDC's.....

it is more than a daily driver... his car is officialy too loud for me for an everyday ride... once you start blurring ur vision its not cool anymore, lol

fun for demoing but even at 1ohm it gets groovin

sounds wonderful on rock, a bit easier if you dont mine being punched in your throat by kick drums

TeamSundown-sig.jpg