Sundown Audio

Final Draw!!

slickemhoundd

Ive narrowed it down to the SAZ-1500D and the AQ2200D...... either of these will be for my 3 10" Boston Acoustic G5's. They will be ran a 1.34 ohm. Any and ALL opinions much appriciated and also does the AQ have 0g power and ground?

"God's country is like Heaven, Cause you can drive like HELL!!"

carwash.gif

Never Argue With An idiot. They'll Lower You To Their Level And Then Beat You With Experience!

i would go with the AQ 2200

and yes it has 0 gauge power/grounds

How do they compare with a refurb sundown against a new audioque?(i beleive refurbs are stronger) But as far as quality and efficiancy?

"God's country is like Heaven, Cause you can drive like HELL!!"

carwash.gif

Never Argue With An idiot. They'll Lower You To Their Level And Then Beat You With Experience!

Both amps are great amps and will do exactly what you want. It's pretty much just up to you and how you want to spend your money.

A brand new AQ2200D - $349

A brand new SAZ-1500D - $799

And I just checked db-r, and they do not have any refurbished SAZ-1500Ds in stock.

If it was my decision, I would go with the AQ amp, just because they are good quality amps and the price is almost unbeatable for a brand new one.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Both amps are great amps and will do exactly what you want. It's pretty much just up to you and how you want to spend your money.

A brand new AQ2200D - $349

A brand new SAZ-1500D - $799

And I just checked db-r, and they do not have any refurbished SAZ-1500Ds in stock.

If it was my decision, I would go with the AQ amp, just because they are good quality amps and the price is almost unbeatable for a brand new one.

saz 1500d's don't cost 800 you can get them new for 500 or on sale sometimes for 350 or 400. i got mine for 400 straight from sundown.