Looking into purchasing an ATV for work and play. I plan to use it for plowing small driveways/hunting/yard work/play. I need something that will be a work horse but also be fun to go riding on the trails and in the mountains. Something that can be customized (added parts and accessories) and also has a large variety of aftermarket parts. Just looking for ideas from people who have experience with 4x4 ATV's. Thanks.

ofcourse, first rule is if its too cheap to believe it, its probly cheap. dont but rocketta, and i think your better off searching craigslist. a built and refurbished yamaha blaster can be found on there under $1500. you can get the same kinda ride for $1500 that you would give $4500 retail for, but what would u rather do? dealer or individual sale?

sorry didnt see the 4x4 part -.- your better off buying a new one asfar as 4x4. used 4x4s are either coal or gold, no in between. i would recomend any honda or yamaha 4x4. sorry im not really into aftermarket on 4x4's so i dont know what u can do...

can anyone else help him???

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

suzuki venison 500 or the kawasaki 700 are both very hard working machines and have many options avaliable even with a lift and 26" tires on the 700 it is very tame on the trails the venison is stock so cant really compare them

ofcourse, first rule is if its too cheap to believe it, its probly cheap. dont but rocketta, and i think your better off searching craigslist. a built and refurbished yamaha blaster can be found on there under $1500. you can get the same kinda ride for $1500 that you would give $4500 retail for, but what would u rather do? dealer or individual sale?

It will more than likely be dealer bought. I don't want some go fast thing. Maybe if i was a few years younger. I'm looking for something reliable and will last. Those blaster's just seem more like play things to me. Thanks.

Buddy use to have this

http://powersports.honda.com/2010/fourtrax-rancher-at.aspx

Thing had great amounts of power, was able to pull out an old f150 from a deep ass mud hole that came up a good 2 inches past bottom of the doors.

Also, my dad use to have this

http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/ATV...s/Overview.aspx

We use to use it to plow our driveway, it worked great. Also used it for trails, and mudding (got stuck only once when we tried to go through a hole that was it completely sunk in haha). Also it was pretty damn fast for it's size.

Edited by kl0wn

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

kawasaki bruteforce 600

yamaha grizzly 600

honda foreman rubicon

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout