22" or 24" rims for a 2000 ford f-150?

CrazyJSHC

tire rack is over priced :( as far as wheels go, tires....they have the cheapest around, so that would be the place to get them NEW. i work at discount tire and we get ALOT of stuff from there. if you want used you can always try CRAIGSLIST theres always good deals there. Just make sure to look for the tire wear, bent wheels, cracked wheels, and speacially PITTING....you dont want to get ripped off. and if i was you i would go with 24s ;) GL

i originaly wanted some 26s but i dont think they will fit and yes i know 24s is the choice but for some reason alot of people dont have 24 five lug most of them are 22s im checking on craigslist

COUPLE KILLAS TO MY LEFT, COUPLE KILLAS TO MY RIGHT, BUT IM A KILLA MYSELF....

i tried getting something from there earlier and they said they didint have them and i tried several different rims too

COUPLE KILLAS TO MY LEFT, COUPLE KILLAS TO MY RIGHT, BUT IM A KILLA MYSELF....

tire rack hjas the shittiest selection as well.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i originaly wanted some 26s but i dont think they will fit and yes i know 24s is the choice but for some reason alot of people dont have 24 five lug most of them are 22s im checking on craigslist

Oh they will fitt....i would get some 6s for my jimmy but i dont want to get body or suspension lift. if i lift mine 2-3 inches i can fit them with a 25 series tire. On your truck they would go on no problem.

Oh they will fitt....i would get some 6s for my jimmy but i dont want to get body or suspension lift. if i lift mine 2-3 inches i can fit them with a 25 series tire. On your truck they would go on no problem.

dont be so certain on that. the wheels I want will not fit in a 26 but will fit a 24. its going to depends on the offset and all that crap too. I'm probably going to settle for the24s and do the big brakes to go with it instead of shredding tires and fenders to make it work. lifting just to fit rims is absolutely stupid unless you are doing big ass offroad combos.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

dont be so certain on that. the wheels I want will not fit in a 26 but will fit a 24. its going to depends on the offset and all that crap too. I'm probably going to settle for the24s and do the big brakes to go with it instead of shredding tires and fenders to make it work. lifting just to fit rims is absolutely stupid unless you are doing big ass offroad combos.

exactly why im sticking to 24s on my stock suspension and no body lift B) yeah the off-set does have a big part on the wheels size also, i agree.

Archived