Sonic Electronix

Just gonna copy/ paste from my thread at ca.com...

UPS dropped by today to drop off the first 10 boxes (outta 21 total) of parts... 9 more boxes scheduled tomorrow and then the 2 crates with the motors (4hpz's) next week... todays delivery was mainly 4" parts, and a few cones.... anyways, on to the pics!

general overveiw of some of the parts-

IM000444.jpg

basket secks (not all baskets pictured, have 9-10 diff. ones coming tomorrow)-

IM000446.jpg

spiders- (poly-cotton w/leads and without, and nomex) Adain- more coming tomorrow. On the side their is 25 paper cones with foam surrounds (titanium w/foam surrounds, and a few aluminum w/rubber surround, and 3-4 polypropeline cones tomorrow)

IM000447.jpg

what good are spiders w/out spacers? on the side their is 1 of the cone collars for the ti cones...

IM000448.jpg

How many of you are fans of the tc oem 10" nomex/fiber cones? i sure am, so i bought a couple of the cones w/rubber surround, only in 18" (2 arrived today, 2 more tomorrow)

IM000445.jpg

what good are the cones without matching dustcaps?(also got paper, aluminum, and plastic dustcaps...

IM000449.jpg

The semi-completed assemblies pictured are just stuff that was thrown in the order CHEAP, so i couldnt pass em up.. tomorrow i have a few raw coils coming, and LOTS of other parts...(including a few prototype/ not released to the general public stuff ;) )

comments? questions?

im banned because im a jackass....WOOT

haha i have a question...what are you using all this for??

and whod you order it from?

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

I have a comment actually. I think this belongs in the feedback section. :)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

feedback section? uh.. why? and godsmack- idk why you cant see pics? im using photobucket, as far as what company- quite a few diff. companys, but alot of tc sounds parts... sean- i am using the parts for prototyping/reconing quite a few motors i have layin around... cant disclose where i got it, sorry :)

im banned because im a jackass....WOOT

Archived