Just Bought some 6000k HID's *THEYRE HERE 12/31*!!!

where's the install video r the video of them on? a video of you opening a box is pretty lame. everyone can do that, i hope . . .

Pioneer AVH P5900DVD

JL Audio XR525 CSi Components (Kickpanels)

Infinity Reference 6020cs Components (Doors)

JL Audio 12W7 Subwoofer

JL Audio e1800D Amplifier

JL Audio e4300D Amplifier

where's the install video r the video of them on? a video of you opening a box is pretty lame. everyone can do that, i hope . . .

unless you want to see me swear and take the battery out and figure out how to put the bulb back in for an hour. then sure lol.

i ordered 2 sets from these clowns the first set i have are for my 97 explorer...i have them but havent installed them the second set is for my 98 jetta k2... i STILL dont have them bitches

payed on 28th its the 7th and i still aint got them

i ordered 2 sets from these clowns the first set i have are for my 97 explorer...i have them but havent installed them the second set is for my 98 jetta k2... i STILL dont have them bitches

payed on 28th its the 7th and i still aint got them

did you include what bulbs you wanted and temp and car etc?

if you did i would try calling their number

that shits gay. i think its your USPS post office's problem.

i still dont think he's shady. seeing as theyre based out of cali and theyve sold ungodly amounts of them

call em up and see what they say

in a way it IS his problem, shouldnt say that your using UPS to peopel then use cheap ass USPS

but yea the post office seems to be just sitting on the fuckers

Understandable, I picked up a JVC cd changer for my cousin on another forum, guy set it out on the 28th of Dec, I just got it yesterday...got delayed because of the holiday.

That can be fustrating however.

OP, nice find, I picked up a set of HIDs off ebay for $90 shipped back in early 07, and even though I lost one of my ballast in my accident, the set still works fine to this day, both bulbs are fully functionally.

i bought some cheap xentecs and those ballast flickered terrible after a couple of months but i got futurevision now and have had no problems since

cheap bulbs are fine to buy but cheap ballasts tend to fail.

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Archived