blackman Posted December 28, 2009 Report Posted December 28, 2009 So I have a 2000 Yukon Denali and am fixing to start building a Box, maybe a 3rd row wall; here are my measurements: 36in tall 47in wide and 36in long... So anyone got any experience designing boxes for a Denali, also it's like a 99 or old body tahoe.... I would appreciate all and any help, I want it to be tuned for the lowest of lows like 30hz basically I would want my peak like 34-36 hz, I use it for burps too but I want it to be loud on music, I'm on my iPhone so sorry if I missed something, Oh yeah it's for 2 aa mayhem 18s but I will be adding 2 more around summer, so my max cuft is like 27 cubes so if we could make a removable board to an extra chamber for whn I get my other 2 18s it would be awesome...
AI James Posted December 31, 2009 Report Posted December 31, 2009 you have plenty of room and everything just the whole remove a board for when i get my other two isnt gonna work out.
cqtama Posted December 31, 2009 Report Posted December 31, 2009 yea if i were you, if your dead set on getting 4 eventually i wuold build a temp box for now. and then when you get the other 2 get working on the wall R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
blackman Posted December 31, 2009 Author Report Posted December 31, 2009 really? I figure I could make it happen somehow, might be a lil difficult but im sure its possible
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.