Whats your biggest peeve that people do when it comes to car audio?

I can not stand when they compare you to their "boy".

kid: Yo my boy's got 6 15".

me: What do you have?

kid: Nothing but my boy...

me: I only got 4 12". You should be fine.

kid: *Jumps out the car* That aint right.

God I love demoing for noobs

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

people that call stuff the totally wrong name

like a radio an amp

a power wire an "energy line"

any box with subs a "kicker box"

refering to "system" as sometimes a full system and sometimes just subs. or the word "musics" as in "do you guys install musics?"

calling a tweeter and woofer a "vocals and bass" it just confuses me...installing an amp when a customer meant radio is just a bad time.

besides that the people that poke/push/tap every speaker within reach. they eventually break one and stop doing it for a while. next time you see a speaker display look at how many of the tweeters and stuff are pushed in, or all the finger prints on a shiny one.

Well do you guys install musics??

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I can not stand when they compare you to their "boy".

kid: Yo my boy's got 6 15".

me: What do you have?

kid: Nothing but my boy...

me: I only got 4 12". You should be fine.

kid: *Jumps out the car* That aint right.

God I love demoing for noobs

I've actually seen product review on Sonic Electronix that people review a product their friend has that they don't actually own. "Yeah, a buddy of mine had this sub in his truck and it sounded really good even though it's the only sub I've heard in my life."

Wait, so "Fi" is not just phonetic? I figured it was pronounced exactly like it's spelled. Or, as Kranny said, "pheye". Can somebody who actually knows let me know. To my knowledge, Steve has said "Fi" in countless videos and it was pronounced "Fi".

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Wait, so "Fi" is not just phonetic? I figured it was pronounced exactly like it's spelled. Or, as Kranny said, "pheye". Can somebody who actually knows let me know. To my knowledge, Steve has said "Fi" in countless videos and it was pronounced "Fi".

as far as i know, Fi stands for Hi-Fi and sounds just like it is in the word hi-fi

Whatever Steve says is right. lol. Potatoe patahtoe. Even though potatoe is right.

When every 16 year old in the world watches a few car audio videos on youtube and instantly becomes an expert. I don't know how many times I've been asked if we carry "FEE", "F-I", or "FI"... or how much it would be for a box for two BTL 18"s...
as far as i know, Fi stands for Hi-Fi and sounds just like it is in the word hi-fi

After reading his post again, I think he was focusing on the fact that people ask him if he carries Fi subs, not so much that they said it wrong. I'm 99% sure it's pronounced "Fi". I think his several pronunciations were to emphasize how little the peeps knew about the speakers they're talking about

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I hate it when people that are noobs to car audio have no idea how to wire up a dual voice coil woofer and mess up the parallel wiring causing the woofer sound to cancel out or under power the woofer and blow it i hate it when some body who is getto hooks up the big bass woofer and has a lil tweeter in between the seats drives me crazy

VehicleCurrentlyOwned:2000Malibu

\/MySystem\/

Ken-Wood HeadUnit

Cars interior panels Custom blue Done by ME

Pheonix Power block running both amps

Stinger pro series four gauge wire flex material

RimsBrand:Polo

Interior lighting Blue neon bars under and around dash

Capaciter:Pyle Dryver 1.7 farad digital meter read off new(INSTALLED)

http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/orion/april_21_07_004_2.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

Archived