Whats your biggest peeve that people do when it comes to car audio?

thanks man, i get nothing but compliments on it

now ive heard plenty of single cabs that beat, but you cant compare it to the sound of, for example a suv

i HATE about 60% of the customers that come in the shop i work at.... you get alot of good stories and humor at their stupidity, but still, i hate them....

you run the new memphis pr line or old one?

glad to find some more ppl that like memphis, i want to get a set of there mids n highs but i wont till my kickers take a shit, and how do ur pr 15's like the pr1000? i didn't kno they could handle 500rms? or are urs s4?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

we had a joke about circut city (which may have been true)... it was that they used those smart harnesses because they didnt know how to wire up a head unit.......

haha thats funny but our installer now is actually really good he is one of the few installers in this town that actually got their REAL MECP certification and he's straight forward but i could see that from circuit city

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

haha thats funny but our installer now is actually really good he is one of the few installers in this town that actually got their REAL MECP certification and he's straight forward but i could see that from circuit city

Do they make people take a test or anthing to become an installer at Best Buy or what?

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

i HATE about 60% of the customers that come in the shop i work at.... you get alot of good stories and humor at their stupidity, but still, i hate them....

i hear you if i have to answer one more stupid question i am gonna blow up like:

kid "do you sell jackhammers?"

ME "Ugh... NO"

kid "Will you ever get any in?"

ME "Ugh... NO"

kid "Well i seen it on pimp my ride i want one"

NONONO NO NO NO

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

1 DC PAI-120.4

you run the new memphis pr line or old one?

glad to find some more ppl that like memphis, i want to get a set of there mids n highs but i wont till my kickers take a shit, and how do ur pr 15's like the pr1000? i didn't kno they could handle 500rms? or are urs s4?

i used to have a pair of the old style, then when i redid my set up, i did all the new line. i love my memphis 6.5s, they keep up with my 4 15s and arent distorted a bit. my subs are dual 4. i have a pr1000 on each pair, and they take it amazingly.

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Do they make people take a test or anthing to become an installer at Best Buy or what?

Yes and NO

you take basically an mecp practice and some other short tests.

I passed them all but i still don't feel i would qualify i couldn't install a viper for shit

To get paid big bucks you go to a class for a bit in a town a couple hours away get a REAL mecp certification

Our store will now only hire mecp professionals and we are going to start to do tint ftw

oh and i know this is off topic but living in nebraska our installer gets to install radios in tractors and combines haha we've had boats here race car trailers its pretty cool

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

1 DC PAI-120.4

i hear you if i have to answer one more stupid question i am gonna blow up like:

kid "do you sell jackhammers?"

ME "Ugh... NO"

kid "Will you ever get any in?"

ME "Ugh... NO"

kid "Well i seen it on pimp my ride i want one"

NONONO NO NO NO

or how about, the customer walks through every square inch of the show room, touches every sub and amp, then this conversation happens....

customer "yall sell them w7s?"

me "nope"

customer "oh, yall dont sell no jl?"

me "nope"

customer "well what do you sell?"

mother fucker, you just walked around the whole damn store, you tell me what we sell.... i wish i could talk to customers the way i talk about them....

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Yes and NO

I passed them all but i still don't feel i would qualify i couldn't install a viper for shit

To get paid big bucks you go to a class for a bit in a town a couple hours away get a REAL mecp certification

Our store will now only hire mecp professionals and we are going to start to do tint ftw

oh and i know this is off topic but living in nebraska our installer gets to install radios in tractors and combines haha we've had boats here race car trailers its pretty cool

here in good ole alabam, i install pioneer radios in kabota tractors for the kubota dealer.... they are HELLA EASY......

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

i hate it

when people think they know everything about car audio when they know absolutely nothing.

when people that think proper eq'ing is cranking the treble and midrange all the way up.

when people "know a guy that had 2 12's in his truck and blew out the back window"

when people think trunk rattle means loud.

when people think that pioneer is the best brand of anything.

when people think that their "3000 watt" junk brand amp has more power than everything else on the planet.

when people use an 8 ga. power wire with NO FUSE and their ground is some tiny, loose sheet rock screw ran into the floor, and the head of the screw is smaller than the hole in the squeezed on (you read right, not crimped or soldered on) ring terminal

to name a few.

oh and people that know everything and sit there and tell you about it as youre doing it the right way, then ask you why you did that or what you did here.

edit: dont forget people that think JL>all and jackhammers are the loudest shit ever.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Yes and NO

That just makes me think of some guy with a pimped out combine with some kicker l7's or something harvesting wheat while thugging to Real Nigga Role Call by Lil' John.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Archived