Whats your biggest peeve that people do when it comes to car audio?

every single time i talk audio with a friend of a friend they always talk up some brand or sub "have you ever heard of solo barics? kicker makes the best shit!" then they ask what i have and i always tell them "you've never heard of anything i have."

its annoying to talk to some one that will just get confused when you start talking to them "i have 2 saz1500's strapped at 2ohm powering level4 xl's" everyone on here would know exactly what i just said but tell that to a local person and all you get is :huh:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Do they make people take a test or anthing to become an installer at Best Buy or what?

Easy one's maybe. My cousin is an installer in MN and fool has never even installed a HU in his life before working at BB.

every single time i talk audio with a friend of a friend they always talk up some brand or sub "have you ever heard of solo barics? kicker makes the best shit!" then they ask what i have and i always tell them "you've never heard of anything i have."

its annoying to talk to some one that will just get confused when you start talking to them "i have 2 saz1500's strapped at 2ohm powering level4 xl's" everyone on here would know exactly what i just said but tell that to a local person and all you get is :huh:

i kind of like having those style conversations with my boss in front of our friends, they just kind of stare and say "i dont know what in the fuck yall are talking about but i think i got a headache trying to follow".... haha

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Yeah. pretty much anyone I know that has even a slight interest in car audio has a hard on for JL Audio. They don't even know the brand HiFonics,

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Yeah. pretty much anyone I know that has even a slight interest in car audio has a hard on for JL Audio. They don't even know the brand HiFonics,

i HATE jl audio.....

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

i HATE jl audio.....

the only car ive heard with all (maybe any) JL speakers reeked of burning coil. just shows the type of person who runs them

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I love it when people say "Put this on its loud as fuck" then its some clipped garbage that they got from a BS internet sight. And when people say "You should get a jackhammer, they are the best!" or when someone talks about what they want to get in their car ... but they have no car.

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

i HATE jl audio.....

Imho, I'd rather have something that no one has ever heard of that something that everyone has even if it wicked awesome. lol. Although, i did see a really beat up Jl W0 throw off a little bass... The thing had more rust than my car,

I love it when people say "Put this on its loud as fuck" then its some clipped garbage that they got from a BS internet sight. And when people say "You should get a jackhammer, they are the best!" or when someone talks about what they want to get in their car ... but they have no car.

I don't trust music that isn't legitmately downloaded because the sound quality sucks balls. And I'd rather not make my somewhat shitty setup sound shittier.

here in good ole alabam, i install pioneer radios in kabota tractors for the kubota dealer.... they are HELLA EASY......

oh yes they are and i think it's cool that that is happenening so ppl who normally would complain about "bass cars" can get a taste

i HATE jl audio.....

absoloutley they make a good sub but way too expensive and based too much on sq for my taste

everyone here is stuck on jl and mtx (not knockin mtx) like ooh i paid 1200 bucks for some w1s and a 200 hundred watt amp and prefab boxes

and whenever i go into the jl shop here they always dog on AA or DCs and caribean style baskets and talk shit about how jl is better cuz it costs more like wtf

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

Archived