Money Burnin a Hole in my Pocket

as nice as it would be to have some fun like that, i'd rather just get my current gf and my ex together (since they are best friends since elementary school) and see just how friendly they will get haha.

As far as the house goes, $500 would be a start, but i'm still stuck in the audio groove, i'll learn eventually lol.

Keep the ideas comin!

That's the thing man. You can only put so much faith in fate. I've had a threesome and it was INCREDIBLY lucky. By complete chance. I asked a girl if she wanted to share a cab and her friend came along and... I had no clue they were Bi.

Anyhow, lighting don't strike twice.. ya know? Why not spend $120 to ensure it does hehe

images-1.jpg

lol well for now i'll stick with audio gear, like you said before 1200 for plane ticket isn't cheap and i def. don't have that kinda cash layin around. Any other ideas?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.