$17.99 Stinger volt meters w/ FREE shipping

k3n12ock

seller has more available just bought mine 9 left!!!!! look in his ebay store 17.99 free shipping

Hes a good seller to. I sent him an email askn when he had shipd mine cus it took like half a week longr than expectd. I wasnt complaining or anything like that. Jus wantd a tracking number. Well I got the one I orderd the next day, And a couple days later another one showd up lol? Cant beat that, 2 for $17.99

Rebuild in progress...

should i go threw the touble of runnin wire from by back battery to the front dash so i can hook mine up or can i just tap into the factory wires going to my deck?

when i check voltage at front battery n back battery theres no diff in voltage but when i take the terminals off the rear battery then is when it changes

im gunna mount mine under my stereo but i dunno if runnin the wires that far will make a diff or will i loose voltage threw the wire anyways running it that far?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Guest Scylloga
should i go threw the touble of runnin wire from by back battery to the front dash so i can hook mine up or can i just tap into the factory wires going to my deck?

when i check voltage at front battery n back battery theres no diff in voltage but when i take the terminals off the rear battery then is when it changes

im gunna mount mine under my stereo but i dunno if runnin the wires that far will make a diff or will i loose voltage threw the wire anyways running it that far?

In this very thread it says do not hook it up to your headunit.Run the wires to your battery.

In this very thread it says do not hook it up to your headunit.Run the wires to your battery.

Blah. I can't remember how mine was hooked up :(

I remember running the positive and negative to the back of my trunk to the amp or something. And the third wire I hooked it up to my headunit. It doesn't turn on until I plug in the headunit.

I also remember calibrating it to match what my dmm said in the front battery, so I should be fine right? -.-

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Ordered a baloo one!

YAYYY finally. ^_^

Hope it doesn't take forever to get here

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Archived