Sundown Audio

Old school Pyramid Amp Rms thoughts

imfrom210texas

I had this amp ages ago , and was wondering what anybody thinks these amps ACTUALLY put out at 2 ohms (stereo)?

http://www.pyramidcaraudio.com/itempage.asp?model=PB449X

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

nobody that's viewed had ANY ideas?? (sorry, I'm impatient)

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

I had mine about 8 years ago

take the rating and divide by four.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

According to them from looking at the .pdf Manual the PB449X does 125RMS x2 @ 4 ohms.

i didn't think they would've had an RMS on the specs sheet. I fail

i thought you meant old school like this pbsp2075.th.jpg

p9110395o.th.jpg

p9110400.th.jpg

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

i thought you meant old school like this pbsp2075.th.jpg

p9110395o.th.jpg

p9110400.th.jpg

i've never seen that model. what century is it from? lol