boxchev, if your still wonderin about this, go to www.eastcoastryders.com, thats the donk site and they have a forum, a guy on there, his screen name is BigBoi, he does lifts for cars, tell him what you want and im sure he can get it to ya. I see nothing wrong with donks of any kind, if people want to lift their car up in the air, great, i'll laugh when i drive by em and they are on their roof, i myself will lift my car a lil bit, maybe 2-3" to clear 22's only if i have to, people like what they like, and i think i read somewhere on here to go to layitlow and ask about lifts, no, they hate just as much as you guys do, maybe more, since its a LOWRIDER site, not a jack it up and stick 30's on it site

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

IMO wheels should not cost more than the car, if you dont have a p/u truck or SUV you should not lift it, and most of all i have yet to see one of those stupid ass DONKS be a relliable means of transportation (they always break down) LOL i mean dont let me discourage anyone thats just my opinion do whatcha like...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

^should your stereo cost more then your car? IMO these guys get hated on just like us audio guys... i personal would never own a donk, nor do i like the look, BUT i have to give props to someone that spends that much time and money on there car. Its just different, and a trend... my .02

^should your stereo cost more then your car? IMO these guys get hated on just like us audio guys... i personal would never own a donk, nor do i like the look, BUT i have to give props to someone that spends that much time and money on there car. Its just different, and a trend... my .02

how much time does it take to strap some s10, colorado spindles (hint) with s10 or colorado coils (hint, hint) on the front end and if it has coils in the rear use chevy avalanche/tahoe rear coils or leaf springs i would just use a big ass block... as far as shocks go give me a holler with measurements and i'll hook up some billstiens! i even found that some of the DONKS use such basic shit like suspension lift kits... rancho, fabtech, pro compe...etc. etc. if anyone here in sactown or nearby just has to lift their whip to run some BIGGUNS PM me and i will refer you to a guy thats done several he does decsent work also... i'm telling you guys, when i find that '96 impala SS im putting 33" sand paddles on it! LOL IMHO... fill the fender gap, its safer and allot less cost efective in the long run! and you know how i really feel... do watcha like and do it proud... to each his own, thats what makes the world go round!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

you can do 22s on a 90s caprice by doing truck springs in front and air shocks out back :( yea its that simple why you think its so gay

putting on s10 spindles is no easy task. You dip shits better not let me catch you rolling caprices with big rims and s10 brakes ether.

Archived