So I noticed a lot of people get pissed at stoplight bass

so your basically showing your shit off to one person and pissing off a bunch of other people while you do so.

you dont see a big deal about it? why do you think a bunch of cities are cracking down on bass? because people like to blast their bass all the time in every place with no regards of what other people think.

kranny in my city and surrounding cities the cops don't care to be honest ive talked to my schools cop and he said to keep it down around them and at night and mornings and thats about it just saying not starting a fight,

well you should still keep it down at stop lights end of story.. if i was a cop... i'd have a nice system in my ride.. but sure as shit i'd be pulling over everyone of you punk ass kids and giving you tickets.. ill probably slash your subs when you're not looking too.. and then arrest you for false charges too :)

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

kranny in my city and surrounding cities the cops don't care to be honest ive talked to my schools cop and he said to keep it down around them and at night and mornings and thats about it just saying not starting a fight,

you really think its ok just cause the cops say its ok? just wait till you piss off some mental person enough that they start beating the fuck out of your car with a 5 iron.

well you should still keep it down at stop lights end of story.. if i was a cop... i'd have a nice system in my ride.. but sure as shit i'd be pulling over everyone of you punk ass kids and giving you tickets.. ill probably slash your subs when you're not looking too.. and then arrest you for false charges too :)

:rofl:

I dont for the same reason I never bump in my neighborhood. Most people hate bass and most other people who like want to steal what you have its too much un-wanted attention. I also dont like bumping when my car is at idle.

Sorry bout the bold and bigger font but I can already see someone asking if everyone bumps through the hood. lol

steven.jpg

Archived