So i stopped installing a few years back and i am looking to get back in the game, but now that im starting to do some remote start systems on these newer cars, they require these newer modules that ive never used. They are the ones that you have to program online through the usb cable, I was told that these where supose to cut install times in half, not needed to run wires for tach, door locks, door triggers, window modules, relays and whatever else that was time consuming. So is this True? I would really apreciate any info or help i can get with these. Thanx

iamGcast

yes it is true.... in some cars, you hook up powers, and then wire up the bypass to 2-3wires, then program it. from that bypass, you can hook up locks, lights, tach, trunk pop.... of course it doesnt quite work that easily on all vehicles.... i used to install prestige, and they use "flash logic" bypasses..... dei uses xpress kits.....

Xpresskit

Flash Logic

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

yes it is true.... in some cars, you hook up powers, and then wire up the bypass to 2-3wires, then program it. from that bypass, you can hook up locks, lights, tach, trunk pop.... of course it doesnt quite work that easily on all vehicles.... i used to install prestige, and they use "flash logic" bypasses..... dei uses xpress kits.....

Xpresskit

Flash Logic

have been using DEI expresskits for a while. We have recently switched to the flashlogics from Audiovox. they are easier to program, the unit has led diagnostics on it(kicks ass!) and the layout of the online firmware flashing of the unit seems much easier. The install manuals seem better to me. I don't mean to sound like a sales rep. Good luck!

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

have been using DEI expresskits for a while. We have recently switched to the flashlogics from Audiovox. they are easier to program, the unit has led diagnostics on it(kicks ass!) and the layout of the online firmware flashing of the unit seems much easier. The install manuals seem better to me. I don't mean to sound like a sales rep. Good luck!

i love the flash logic bypasses..... the FLCAN is the fuckin shit.......

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Has anyone used the new chall its bad ass did one on a newer ram in 30 minutes with the new bypass.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

Has anyone used the new chall its bad ass did one on a newer ram in 30 minutes with the new bypass.

Yah they are great... sucks they are now on back order... and that Directed canada has the only harnesses that work with the regular key chrsylers... and what do you know those are on backorder too.

http://ifar.ca/en/ - is the actual company that developed the chall.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Thanks for all the info and links, I want to try one of these soon so i can get some experience on these. I just did a Viper 5901 on a 06 Silverado base model for a friend and loved all the new features on the alarm, easy as sh*t to install too.

iamGcast

Thanks for all the info and links, I want to try one of these soon so i can get some experience on these. I just did a Viper 5901 on a 06 Silverado base model for a friend and loved all the new features on the alarm, easy as sh*t to install too.

5901+XK01 = cake walk. :)

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000