yeaa man that shits bangin....imagine how much that shirt would move if the other window was up!!

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

X2 for the neighbors, I am watching your video alot cause my bump is not getting played till my Crank pulley for my car comes in. Then I can run my alternator at the right charging rate...Don't want to mess it up..But your stuff is jammin...I am gonna get another video when my pulley comes in, this time I will have sound..

hey thanks everyone...and yea zaxfire when i had the stock alternator it sucked and it would shut the amp off constantly....i just got a 180 amp alternator but makes 90 amps idleing more than my stock one made fully reved out.

I'm still waiting to change my Underdrive pulleys out so I can go back to my stock crank pulley, cause when you underdrive the alternator it doesn't put out 14 volts cause it is spinning slower...It shouldn't be long and I will get pulley in...I am not driving it or at least not with the radio on, I don't want to hurt my alternator...