B Slaps Posted December 31, 2009 Report Posted December 31, 2009 a guy i work with, his dad knows the owner of f.b.i ( fender bender intl.) and said they closed down. i was like your bullshittin me, called a few times. message with phil saying there closed. wtf? where am i gonna get all my custom truck accessories in town now. ups FTL! www.fbimini.com edit: forgot to put link I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
thehoe92 Posted December 31, 2009 Report Posted December 31, 2009 damn! right when I was about to by myself a roll pan whats the deal? why is it closed? Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
B Slaps Posted December 31, 2009 Author Report Posted December 31, 2009 damn! right when I was about to by myself a roll pan whats the deal? why is it closed? my boy said somethin bout the owner doing remote start stuff with your cell phone or some shit idk. i dont have phils number anymore so i cant call him I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
8v fury Posted December 31, 2009 Report Posted December 31, 2009 I can find out, I will call his brother. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.