Your External Hard Drive Enclosure(s) *pics*

check this, for about 20-30 bucks you can get a nice HD enclosure like mine and Megalo, and if you wanted you could take the parts out of the inside, like im going to do, and you can put them into whatever you want.

So, demonstr8, go on ebay and look for HD enclosure, and DONT get the Sony ones, those are CRAP lol.. for 7-9$ they are CRAP!! lol.. get the nice ones that are around 25-40$ and they will be perfect for your 120GB HD. if not, i'll take it off your hands! =D lol.

I actually got like 5 HD's sittin in a box.. lol.

Well so yea, external HD's are pretty cool especially ones with lights!! =D

06 SCION tC

Guest MegaloManiac

If i may make a suggestion look into the 2.5" ones. They are much smaller and easier to carry around. I bought a smalll enclosure for $20 powers via USB 5v line. I need to buy another 2.5" hard drive though.

ok i bought 2 Seagate 160GB Barracuda hard drives I have a Seagate 80GB Barracuda in the computer already. Now im thinking about buying this tomorrow if you all think its cool. Its Firewire aswell as usb 2.0 and it matches my tower :)http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1

check this, for about 20-30 bucks you can get a nice HD enclosure like mine and Megalo, and if you wanted you could take the parts out of the inside, like im going to do, and you can put them into whatever you want.

So, demonstr8, go on ebay and look for HD enclosure, and DONT get the Sony ones, those are CRAP lol.. for 7-9$ they are CRAP!! lol.. get the nice ones that are around 25-40$ and they will be perfect for your 120GB HD. if not, i'll take it off your hands! =D lol.

I actually got like 5 HD's sittin in a box.. lol.

Well so yea, external HD's are pretty cool especially ones with lights!! =D

thats all it is, is just buying an enclosure for a few $'s? SWEET!! i had no idea, i've been using this big bulky 250gb HD with a power cord and all that shit, and its loud and heavy, and i hate it....i'm going to FRYE's tonight bitches!!

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

thats all it is, is just buying an enclosure for a few $'s? SWEET!! i had no idea, i've been using this big bulky 250gb HD with a power cord and all that shit, and its loud and heavy, and i hate it....i'm going to FRYE's tonight bitches!!

yea man! its simple, lol. although does need powercable but i mean, these companies that sell the really expensive ones, they just make the cases look cool.. just like my MyBook one, its really simple stuff.

06 SCION tC