Your External Hard Drive Enclosure(s) *pics*

Lets see your External HDs!!

Well i got a pretty cool one with some lights, its simple and you can interchange the HDs in it.. right now I have a 40GB HD in it to save my movies on, and yea, its like.. FULL lol..

but, I also have a 250GB MyBook External Harddrive.

I'll post pictures of both!!

P5240139.jpg

P5240140.jpg

P5240141.jpg

P5240144.jpg

06 SCION tC

I think i'm building a NEW HD case... im thinkin of buying an Escalade Remote Control SUV and taking the top off and putting the cables and stuff on the inside, then putting the lights under the Escalade to make it look like under glow!! =D i think it will be pretty sweet!! =D

only problem is i have to have it hooked up to the wall.. loll.. but i'll make it drivable!! =D

Might go to walmart today to look for the Escalade! =D

06 SCION tC

where can i get some shit like that? i got this new laptop right, and i think someone dropped it or something and never told me cause all of a sudden it started fuckin up. so i get it checked out and tha dude told me that the HD was fucked up. so i bought a new HD and the shit worked fine. i looked online and the original toshiba HD was still under warranty and they gave me a brand new one for free. so now i got this brand new 120gb laptop HD just layin around with nothing to do with it. wassup?

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum