Sonic Electronix

small system for a daily driver

ek?

a eeeeeekkk?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

1 12" would be fine, you need to post what you expect out of it......SPL, SQ, just daily bump. What kind of music do you listen to 90% of the time, and are you willing to upgrade the electrical in the car.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

Audison LRx3.1 K Amp 2 x 170 + 750 Watt at 4 ohm, or 2 x 250 + 1030 2 Ohm, or possible 2 x 160 Watt 4 Ohm + 1150 2 Ohm RMS,

1 batt in trunk, 12 DVC Woofer, 1 or 2 pair of 6,5 door, and a pair of 6x9 for rear on the headunit for rearfill. Saw that these amp is

a discontinued model, them sell it in the net for 950 Euro + shipping new, saw them used for arround 4-500 Euro. Small system to bump

arround

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Audison LRx3.1 K Amp 2 x 170 + 750 Watt at 4 ohm, or 2 x 250 + 1030 2 Ohm, or possible 2 x 160 Watt 4 Ohm + 1150 2 Ohm RMS,

1 batt in trunk, 12 DVC Woofer, 1 or 2 pair of 6,5 door, and a pair of 6x9 for rear on the headunit for rearfill. Saw that these amp is

a discontinued model, them sell it in the net for 950 Euro + shipping new, saw them used for arround 4-500 Euro. Small system to bump

arround

ha ya i need to change that and my screen name because thats my truck

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

soon to be 4 level 3 15's

blow through

all dc audio

Archived