SOLD- Please lock

I have a Fi BTL 18, Fully loaded, D2. * It was made before the universal option was available, so it does not have that option.

I purchased this sub with the other two in my other f/s thread back in 06/07. I sold it to a friend about a year ago, who has asked me to sell it for him (he doesn't get online much).

The sub is in my possession, but it is not mine which is why I started a separate thread.

Sub_1.jpg

Pictured with my other subs:

Sub_2.jpg

Sub_10.jpg

Sub_3.jpg

The sub had the dust cap come off, so he re-glued it. Some of the epoxy got on the dust cap and cone, leaving it visible. Just cosmetics:

Sub_4.jpg

One side:

Sub_5.jpg

Sub_6.jpg

The other side:

Sub_7.jpg

Sub_9.jpg

Sub_8.jpg

One lead came loose, if it is soldered back on it'll work fine. The other is a bit frayed, though still in working condition.

I just touched the one tinsel lead to the teminals and it read 1.3 ohms, so it shouldn't need a recone. A new dust cap and $5-10 worth of new tinsel lead should get things in perfect order. It should play fine regardless with some solder.

Looking for 150 + actual shipping, or trade for pretty much any Fi sub in 12 or 15". Any questions just ask. Thanks.

Troy

[email protected] I can answer emails from my phone, quicker than a PM.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

so this could not be reconed to d1 ?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

^Not really necessary. I believe that's where it rubbed the pad/spider, but your guess is as good as mine.

This sub, like my other 2 subs was made BEFORE the universal option, as I posted just a few posts a day before your post. I will update the first post though.

*UPDATE - Please no low-ball offers - any comments can also be voiced through PM. The pictures speak for themselves and don't need additional narration. Thanks.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived