Second Skin Audio

Box Design For 2 15s

Im going to build a box for my buddy who has 2-15" Alpine Type Rs. I think they are 4 ohm. I dont have the max demensions of his trunk but he has a 2006 Chrysler Sebring if that helps at all. I know its a little bit hard to fit a some what big box in there also. And it can be tuned anywhere from 29-36Hz.Or can someone fill this wensite out for me i think this would be easier. Thanks for all your help!

Jeres the site to fill out:

http://subwoofertools.com/forum/ported-box.asp

if u only got 28 inches to fit 2 15's its not gonna work sorry if u are sure thats the width of his trunk?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

if u only got 28 inches to fit 2 15's its not gonna work sorry if u are sure thats the width of his trunk?

it could work but you would have to make the baffle into a "v" shape of fiberglass it. and as far as your height of 15.5", just slant the baffle so it gives you more height on the baffle.

Archived