Sonic Electronix

ok so as some of u know i was pulled over about a week ago due to my 10000k hid's. well tonight on my way home the same cop pulls me over. asked y i havent changed them i said havent had the money. well he runs the plate and licence again. a second cop pulls up. well my car has a got spl? decal in the rear window. the cop asked me the first time what it meant so i told him. well then he wanted to hear it so i let him have it. well this time him and the 2nd cop walk up and he gives me my licence back and says. and i quote "turn that shit up" haha he wanted me to give the other cop a demo. haha so i did.

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

ok so as some of u know i was pulled over about a week ago due to my 10000k hid's. well tonight on my way home the same cop pulls me over. asked y i havent changed them i said havent had the money. well he runs the plate and licence again. a second cop pulls up. well my car has a got spl? decal in the rear window. the cop asked me the first time what it meant so i told him. well then he wanted to hear it so i let him have it. well this time him and the 2nd cop walk up and he gives me my licence back and says. and i quote "turn that shit up" haha he wanted me to give the other cop a demo. haha so i did.

Sweet. But you still got a ticket?

no i didnt. he work on gettin them changed. i got a ticket the first time for no proof on insurance. but i already went and paid it

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

479-418-3056

lol i have a thing about getting good ones

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

479-418-3056

:rofl: I wish this was more like my encounters with the cops

so whats the deal with the HID's.. what did he say was illegal about them? how did he test them?

I've got 12k and so far no problems (knocks on wood) :fool:

all not factory hids are illegal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVuSSdZNsZw

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

these cops sound like their from superbad

2006 Mazda 3 sedan

Fi 18 BTL

AQ2200D

7 cubes 32hz slot ported box

JL mids/highs

JL G-4500

Alpine CDA-105

Big 3 in 1/0

Soundstream 55ah front

Amptech 100ah rear

sig-1.jpg