WTT my featured show truck....

Rags2Bitches

can take pics with the sign tag required here in a couple days if need be....I have my throttle body apart to clean right now so the hoods up, plus it's dirty with fingerprints and some water spots from when I raised the garage door. If the mods are okay with it, I'll post my photobucket with a few pics from Heritage 2K9.....

Anyway, here's the link to my mautofied listing....includes all the specs on the truck....clear title.....I just miss my bass, only bought the truck to get a plaque in my club....a minitruck is not my style.....so would like to trade for something with some clean rims and 4000 watts or more.....I live just outside Lexington, KY.....willing to travel for right trade.....

http://www.mautofied.com/1994-Toyota-Picku...ting/100244765/

hit me up with any trade offers....the only thing this truck is missing IS a system....has a JVC HU that wont feed CDs and the truck doesnt have an antenna, so theres no way for me to test it....was planning on putting in a system over the winter, but I quit my old car club, and that was the only motivation to get the truck anyway.

So as soon as I get a confirmation from mods I'll post up a link to my photobucket as well, if not, it'll be a couple days til I get some pics up.....

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

your not going to sell that truck for what you are asking for it in that link. My friend sold his body dropped sonoma with full custom graphics, shaved everything, custom interior the works for $6500 and it had been featured in 3 magazines and took first place at every show it went to.

Good luck but it is hard to sell off something custom cause the majority of the fun is in the build not just owning a trailer queen that you purchased already finished.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

that's why I'm looking to trade it more than sell it. It's not because of its worth, its because I know nobody has money to buy something like that anymore, and I'm not looking to get screwed over with a low-baller.

I'm a car salesman, dude. I know if I want a certain amount out of something, I mark it up higher. I have no intentions of getting $9K out of it.

looks like the bed is welded up, I like that look even though you loose your entire bed.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

looks like the bed is welded up, I like that look even though you loose your entire bed.

yeah it is. But I wouldnt use it anyway....the only time it sucks is if I need to get under there for something thats broke and its lay'd out. Like the relief valve for the air tank popped out so all the air was let out.

No lie I really wish I could get one of these, I am kinda starting to like them the more and more I see them at shows. Truck looks great too
give me $1500 and your Jeep and its yours.....

umm. no....I'm asking almost 3 times that for mine. I thought you meant you had like a juiced Seville with some bump or something....

Archived